About the programme
A 4 days program by the International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF) designed as an introductory programme to the Islamic finance industry. The programme aims to introduce and develop understanding of the fundamentals of Islamic Finance, its’ major components to the wider international market.
Participants will be able to understand the concept of the Shariah
Participant will be able to understand the underlying principles of Islamic Banking
- Participants will be able to understand the basic principles of Islamic Capital Market (ICM), Sukuk and Islamic Equities
Application closing date: 30 August 2018
Step by step application process
1) Click on https://mtcpcoms.kln.gov.my/mtcpcoms/online/list_course and you will go to the Business of Islamic Banking programme page.
2) Download the full application form, available at the above landing page
Application forms must be complete, and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Focal Point (responsible for the MTCP Programme) in the applicant’s respective country.
- Subsequently, applicants are required to submit three (3) copies of the completed forms via Note Verbale to the Malaysian Embassy / High Commission in the respective countries via the Ministry of Education of their respective countries.
Submitted application form must be accompanied by the candidate’s copy of passport/colour copy of passport, current passport size coloured photo and medical record.
3) Go back to the landing page - https://mtcpcoms.kln.gov.my/mtcpcoms/online/list_course
4) Register and select your course
5) Please do take note that any INCOMPLETE / OR UNENDORSED FORMS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED and will be rejected by MTCP. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance to the course either through the Malaysian Embassy or INCEIF.