Residents of Malaysia enjoy the tax exemption granted to INCEIF under Section 44(11C) Income Tax Act 1967. International donors will be subjected to the tax rules in their respective domiciles. To donate, kindly download and complete the Statement of Trust form. Indicate in the form clearly the purpose of contribution (either General of Specific).
*Reference: (8.09)284/40/7-1445(19) dated 26 October. Valid for year of assessments from 2016 - 2019
1. Kindly make the cheque to the specific account based on the purpose (General or Specific) which you have indicated in the Statement of Trust. Please refer to the list below for the details the accounts:
|Purpose of Contribution||Current Account Name||Current Account Number|
|General / Specific Purpose||Dana Khas INCEIF – Account 5||5641 - 5522 - 2458|
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
2. Please send a copy of the completed form along with the scanned receipt of the transfer to email@example.com
3. Similarly, you may mail the completed Statement of Trust form and cheque to:
INCEIF Endowment Fund (IEF) Office
Lorong Universiti A
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Processing of payment will take minimum of 30 days. Each contribution will include a certificate to acknowledge your contribution to INCEIF once processing is completed.
VIA ONLINE PAYMENT:
1. Click on the 'Donate Now' button and complete the transaction.
2. Once the transaction is completed, please submit the completed form and receipt of transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will notify you via email once we have received your donation.
INCEIF will issue an official receipt as proof that we have received your donation.