The core subjects of EMIF go beyond the finance spectrum.
You will also learn Data Analytics to improve your analytical skills through advanced quantitative and qualitative modelling techniques where you get to analyse and develop solutions to contemporary business challenges. Through Business Strategy and Policy, you will be equipped with the practical concepts and tools for analysing organisational strength and weaknesses as well as market opportunities and threats.
In Social Finance, you will critically examine the socio-economic challenges facing communities and nations globally, and assess how Islamic finance instruments – such as Zakat, Sadaqah, Waqf and Takaful -, uses modern technology of fintech and blockchain to alleviate hardship and develop communities, in line with the Maqasid al Shariah (The objectives of Islamic law) and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
In general, the main objectives are to prepare graduates to:
- apply the principles and concepts of Shariah, Economics and Finance to address challenges in Islamic finance.
- apply financial and quantitative tools and techniques in problem solving and decision making.
- conduct themselves professionally and in compliance with good ethics and governance practices.
- acquire new knowledge and able to identify contemporary issues in Islamic finance through independent learning and research.
INCEIF MLMS is a flexible Virtual Learning Environment designed to enhance your learning experience by providing access to online course materials. Its built-in features engage learners and promote collaborative learning. It is easy and intuitive to use, both for delivering courses and for learning. In other words, INCEIF MLMS is a central point to:
- access a variety of resources and information; including your personalised timetable, and coursework deadlines.
- carry out various online activities including interactive assignments and quizzes
- review, reflect and discuss content with your lecturers and peers
- submit your course work
Through INCEIF MLMS, the learning materials essential to your course - from slides and webinar recordings to lecture notes - are now at your fingertips whenever you need them.